You are invited to join us in sponsoring the 5th Women in Sustainable Agriculture Conference, “Making Connections Toward Resiliency.” The Oregon State University Center for Small Farms and Community Food Systems is collaborating with other institutions and networks from around the country to host this unique national event in Portland, Oregon. We expect 350-400 participants, making this the largest event of its kind in the US.
We are asking you to extend the leadership and support you have demonstrated in the past by participating in this conference as a sponsor. Your support will allow us to keep registration fees affordable for the women farmers, educators and landowners who will benefit most from participating.
The number of small-scale, alternative and organic farms owned and operated by women is expanding rapidly. As part of this emergence, farm women are organizing regional networks all over the US to improve their production and business skills, share information, and address policy issues related to sustainable agriculture. We know from these successes that farm women place a high value on, and draw inspiration from, opportunities to learn and network with each other to collectively address common barriers and share best practices and resources.
The 2016 Women in Sustainable Agriculture Conference builds on this momentum. We will offer inspiring keynotes, interactive workshops, intensive seminars, and the opportunity to learn and share with other conference participants. Workshops will cover production, marketing, and business development relevant to small-scale farming. Advocacy and leadership skill-building sessions will help participants influence federal, state and local food policy, and sessions supporting our goals of good land stewardship will affirm our dedication. Conference field trips will visit various Oregon farms and organizations engaged in healthy food and farming. Meals will feature locally produced food, and we’ll sample some of the best of local music and the arts throughout the conference as well.
Your organization can be part of this unique conference in a number of ways.
- Benefactor – Invest $5,000+ and receive top billing as a main conference sponsor, included in all of our conference promotions, on the website, and in all media outreach. Includes up to four complimentary conference registrations and an 8-foot display table (optional).
- Supporter – Invest $2,500 and be recognized as a conference supporter in all conference promotions. Includes two complimentary conference registrations and an 8-foot display table (optional).
- Sponsor – For $1,000, reserve an 8-foot display table and receive sponsorship recognition in all promotional materials. Includes one complimentary registration.
- Promoter – For $500, reserve an 8-foot display table and receive recognition in promotional materials. Includes $100 stipend for a registrant.
- Friend – For $200, you can get a table and a listing in the conference booklet.
- Nonprofit Friend – For $100, you get ½ table and a listing in the conference booklet.
Give us a call today at 541-776-7371 to talk over these options or ask any questions you may have!
Please fill out the sponsorship form to become a sponsor. Space is limited and will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis, so don’t delay!